Friday, May 16, 2003

Those little things

Hello there. Long time no see. As always, life happens faster than we would like. I have been traveling the last two months, I have seen my husband once in those two months and all we did was to have a lot of good old fashion sex in bed, so there isn’t much to tell in that arena.

But I have had an interesting experience this week and I though I should share it. I have gained some weight lately. A lot of traveling and computer related work would do that to you, a friend told me. Nothing crazy really, I’m 5’ 7 and use to weight 145 pounds and now I’m more like 155. Since I’m pretty tall it doesn’t really make me fat but I can tell my clothes are feeling tighter and I’ve lost some confidence. I have been in some nice hotels with huge, blue-watered pools surrounded by palm trees. Like a paradise, and I have avoided them as if they were poisonous. I don’t dare to wear my bikini with the extra weight. And I have been feeling kind of down due to this.

So last Friday I got here … a small, little, hot town; and went to the hotel happy hour around 6:00 PM. And this guy was there. He was looking at me from some distance at first and made his way to where I was somehow. And said hello. We exchanged the normal “where are you from-what are you doing here” hotel conversations, and then some other more mundane topics. We talked for a while. It was very obvious he liked me. He looked at me with that look. Made no effort to hide it.

But let me tell you about him. I didn’t ask his age but he is young 26-28 maybe. Tall, dark eyes and hair. Well spoken. You can tell he has some world on him. Very respectful. Not incredible handsome but attractive. We are both here working.

I talked to him for a while and then made sure I told him all about my husband. I was, after all, very aware of his intentions and didn’t want to send the wrong message. Like my friend said, keeping the flirtation level safe. He asked me out, of course, and I refused very nicely and we have been meeting at the hotel happy hour ever since last Friday. Even the couple of times I didn’t go to the happy hour I met him coincidently (for real) in the elevator during the evening. We went from the handshake and the who-are-you of the first day to the, normal for Latin Americans, kiss in the cheek and how-was-your-day.

So this is one of those little things that make life: I have actually been aware of that 6 o’clock harmless encounter to help me boost my confidence, thanks to a 20 something year old guy, who, no matter what I said, looks at me like I’m some kind of goddess.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog