Wednesday, December 04, 2002

The Weblog Review or what?
I have submitted this site, pure curiosity, to be reviewed in a place call "The Weblog Review".

I read the review today. Let me tell you ... what a disappointment. The reviewer didn't get the angle of this blog at all. For him, I'm just an anonymous person trying to attract followers by talking about sex. Oh dear ... I though the subtitle "My daily miseries and sex experiences" was very descriptive of my purpose. I guess I was wrong.

All of the posts on this site are true and real, things that happen to me at some point of my life. Experiences with which I have struggled, suffered or dreamed about ... but the reviewer called it "pure trash" (sic). There is nothing further away from my purpose than to attract readers or be just a sex site. There is a lot of sex talk here yes, but sex happen to be a topic that you cannot easily talk to people, let alone the repressed Americans, so I choose this site as a way to have those talks with the ones out there that don't mind it. But sex is not all; I have put out here some others of my "miseries" as well. As a matter of fact, I counted the entries and 40% are non-sex related posts. So ... draw your own conclusions.

It is an anonymous site yes, because I also have a non-anonymous weblog which lots of people knows including family and co-workers and I'm not sure they would find this kind of talk appropriate for a co-worker, and I can't take the risk to loose a job I like and need. But there is a space where people can leave comments and I always answer them. And I even answer personally to e-mail addresses left here, so there is people out there who knows who I really am.

As for the writing, well, the reviewer makes it sound that I don't care about it at all since the whole purpose, again, is to talk about sex. The truth is, and I have not made a secret of this, I am not a typical native American, although I was born in the USA, I grew up in a Spanish-speaking country and my English goes as far as this. But rest assured, I do my best when writing here.

The posts in this blog are far between. Well, going back to the whole purpose, the real purpose of my blog, I don't write to keep and audience but to let out the things that make me miserable or the sex experiences I cannot share in an every-day conversation. And nobody is miserable or has worth writing sex experiences every day.

As per the colors or design I’m not going to comment. I am not a web designer and I do not do this with any other purpose than to have some feedback from people that’s interested in talking about the topics. One day I may have the time and money to get a paid server and a web designer and make it look much better.

But for now, this is all the there is! Oh … and please … leave your comments!

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog