Monday, June 03, 2002

Unexpected Dream
Something much unexpected happened. I got an e-mail from my best friend’s girlfriend (soon to be wife) a few weeks ago. She said she had a dream where we were with our boys making plans to go out and, to save time I asked her to take a shower together. She accepted and when in the shower the soap slipped to the floor and she bend over to get it, and right there I put my fingers in her pussy and started masturbating her. At first she was hesitant, but then she liked it and let me do it. Then she turned around and we start kissing madly and she touched my breasts. I kissed and sucked hers. And then went down on her until she had an orgasm. Then it was my turn.
Afterward we finish showering and went to dinner with the boys. We kept talking over dinner between us about how good it was and that if we know it was so good we would have done it when we were working together in Rio.
And that was her dream. But the part I like better is we started exchanging e-mails and confessed we wouldn’t mind trying something like that together. At first it was weird, telling somebody we know from a long time ago, somebody we worked with; went to lunch, dinner … somebody that was just that: somebody, and all the sudden this person becomes part of my fantasies and I become part of hers. Or should I say part of theirs? Because then my husband and his boyfriend got involved in our fantasies and conversations.
We are far away from each other, they are in Europe and we are in North America … but maybe we will get together some time...

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog