Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Jake & Mimi
As I mentioned in the last post, I read Jake & Mimi a few weeks ago. I liked it. Yes, you would say I liked it because I’m a sex addict and this book has so many sex scenes. Well ... gee you are right!

Many people complained that the book waste too much time on the description of the sexual activities. And I ask: Isn’t it categorized as *Erotic Fiction*? What do you expect then? Without all that description it wouldn’t be erotic, it will be just plain fiction. Now, if that’s what you are looking for, I can tell you there are plenty of options. Just skip the Erotic Fiction isle!

The story involves also a mystery plot with murders included and all, which in my opinion is just the perfect link to close the circle and give the story a sense of reality. Otherwise this book could have got lost in the mist of erotic literature.

Now, let’s talk about the sex activity described here. Jake is obsessed with torturing women sexually by teasing them until the edge and then some more, until they beg for relief. And I find that extremely arousing. Because, realistically, few men would spend that much time trying to drive a woman sexually crazy before having intercourse. And I find the idea just perfect!

On other hands, Mimi plays the voyeur in me. Invited by Jake, she watches the tortures from a short distance, struggling with her own sexual desire and the fact that she craves adventurous sex but it’s condemned to have none with her conservative fiancé. The idea of getting some from Jake starts boiling in her head … and makes her stalker upset that she’s having impure thoughts. So what she will be having later is a confrontation with a murderer and a fight for her own life.

This novel was written by Frank Baldwin, who grew up in Japan. I wonder if he learned this sexual torture from some ancient Japanese ritual.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog