Thursday, April 25, 2002

Virtual Sex
A long time ago I was one day working very late. About midnight everybody in my floor left so before I went home I made a quick stop in one of my favorite chat rooms, which it was forbidden by policy in the company.

As in every chat conversation, some guy was obsessively asking sex questions, but nobody would answer. Well, you know I’m a sex-addict, so I started talking to the guy. We went into a private chat room and after a while he went into the typical “what are you wearing” and “what color is your panty” and so on. I was wearing a black suit and normal-every-day cotton underwear. You know, the kind you use to go to the office and not in a hot night of sex, but I thought it wouldn’t be fun to say so, so I started telling about my black lace tong, my no-bra wearing policy and my 3 ½ heals.

The guy got really heat-up and amazingly I discover it felt good! I mean good for me that had never had virtual sex. It was just typing and being creative at the begging, more to see the guy’s reaction and his own creativity that for my own pleasure; but we kept doing it for a good half hour and I started to feel heat-up myself.

At the beginning I figure he was probably doing the same, just typing and being a nasty boy, but later, I wasn’t so sure. How could he? And more being a man, he was probably naked in his room, as he stated, whacking out while reading my lines!
Wow, wow wow … it was a different kind of feeling. And more, I wanted to, actually, touch myself and enjoy it too, not just type out of curiosity. But I was at the office and didn’t dare to go any further, so I kept typing until the guy had an orgasm so well described that I could see it with my own eyes; or was, maybe that I was so horny by then? Who knows? I said good bye after that, it was around 1 AM, and went home. I couldn’t wait to get home. I was decided to get on-line and find somebody to do it again. But this time … for ME!

The drive home was a good hour and by the time I got home I was deadly tired and more willing to hit the bed than the computer, so I did. But that night I discover virtual sex. I discover it was actually exciting. I had always had the idea that I would feel nothing and get bored, and had never tried before.
But I was wrong, our minds are a powerful thing and I had lots of hot-computer-nights after that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog