Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Sex and swingers
I went to dinner with some co-workers last night and somehow our conversation went to the big topic: SEX. At some point I commented I had been to a swingers club before. Oh well … one of them was so shocked he left the table, other couldn’t look at my face anymore for the rest of the night.

Why people are so afraid to say what they really think? They wanted to know more but didn’t know how to ask; instead they asked me how that kind of experiences relates to moral. Well, long answer short, I told them moral is something every person can move the line a little. Is like talking about normal or abnormal. Not all of us agree. I’m at peace with my experiences and what I consider moral. Like they were interested in what I think about moral!

After some came and go on the line, I asked myself which ones were their wildest experiences and just one of them admitted that he had had sex with 2 girls. The others refused to say anything that incriminates them. Still one admitted that being married is tough because he *looooooves* women, which it wasn’t a surprise to me, I’m pretty good at judging characters and I didn’t need him saying so. Needless to say, at the end of the night somebody remarked, just in case, that “what happen on the road stays on the road”.

As for my experience in a swinger club … I loved it. It was great. I went with my best friend; we share our vision of pleasure and love, and having such experience together has given us some closeness that it hard to get with any other person.

As a human being I have fantasies and desires as anybody else. As a woman I think I have more than other women. Or at least I’m more willing to admit them. Because I don’t believe there is a woman on this earth that haven’t fantasized once in her life about having sex with 2 guys, having sex with another woman, being a prostitute or having sex for money, or being rape. Not that any of them would want to be a prostitute or be raped, it is just a fantasy!!!

But if denying their own feelings make them feel better … then there you go. I think that comes from the old genes, still present in some women of our generation, when pleasure was something reserved for the men and feminine orgasm wasn’t even a word in their language. So they repress themselves to pleasurable sex and they fake the orgasms instead of working on having a real one by talking about what they like.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog