Sunday, April 28, 2002

My best friend, my adventures's mate
I “met” my best friend, and I said “met” this way because really we already knew each other but had never actually put any attention; after I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. Then, he was always around and we became friends, we were single, young and curious and started experimenting.

I remember how it happened. We were in his baseman, having a conversation about music and he was getting closer and closer as we spoke. At some point he tried to kiss me. I was shock, although I saw it coming, it was all written in his man’s face that he was going for it. At the moment I thought it was good and bad. Good because I was ready for some fun, after ending a long, bad relationship; and bad because I didn’t know exactly which were his intentions and we were co-workers. I was not looking for a commitment, I needed some space. My thoughts were occupying too much my mind in that moment and I didn’t go for it. I said something stupid about being late and left.

Our group of friends planned a trip to the beach the following weekend, everybody left Friday after lunch; and he and I had to work late. We agree to share the ride and met and his house after work. He got there first, and then I got there about 6:00 PM and ringed the doorbell. I was ready for some action over the weekend but didn’t expect the reception. He opened the door and I stepped inside, he closed it and pushed me against the wall right there and started kissing me madly. I had a very short sun dress, so he put his hand on my leg and went up very slow, but firm. I couldn’t resist this time. No words were spoken; he undressed me slowly, touching every inch of my body, saying over and over how much he liked my breasts and my butt; and for how long he had fantasized at work seeing me walk back and fort with my small skirts.

We didn’t leave for the beach until midnight. And we even stop on the way, on the side of the road to get some action again. We got to the beach around 7:00 AM, got some breakfast and went to the house. Everybody was there, even the bosses; so our hands were tied for the rest of the weekend. We spent the whole weekend teasing each other with furtive touches and looks across rooms. Even with another 2 female co-workers chasing him around … oh, yes, because he was the hot boy of the office and had almost every woman in love with him.

We never felt in love with each other, and that made us free to experiment sexually without feel any attachments or inhibitions. We had amazing role-playing sex, he is a very creative person and I’m good at going along. All his friends were in our fantasies and we went together to the swinger’s club. And that’s how I got my adventures's mate and my best friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog