Tuesday, April 16, 2002

A misterious woman
There is a woman at work that always inspires me. I don’t know her; we just exchange “good mornings” and “hellos” along the days, and just a few conversations mostly work-related. But she se seems so nice and sweet.

Her voice is calm and she speaks slowly, but not to slow to make me inpatient. She dresses very well, always with suits and the colors always matching. She usually doesn’t wear any make-up, I saw her just a few times with pink lipstick. But her skin always looks bright and perfect. She is blonde, with this perfect blonde, not to bright, not to dark. And her hair is straight. She used to have long hair, but yesterday I saw she cut it just below her shoulders and it looks great. She has deep blue eyes and white-blonde eyelashes and eyebrows; I think that makes her look younger.

She is always quietly sited at her desk, working. I rarely see her in the kitchen, and when I see her, she is usually getting water. I don’t think she drinks coffee. I have heard her talking to other people and she always seems to know very well what she is talking about. And she is very formal and careful to choose the words. I don’t know why, but every time I see her I want to be like her; be better. I want to learn more about my job. I want to speak that slow and nice. I want to have that sweet voice she has. I want my hair to look perfect, and my clothes and my shoes to match.

She awakes something in me, inspires me. I don’t know anything about her or her personal life. She doesn’t seem the kind of person that talks about herself. But somehow I imagine she has this perfect life, and she lives in a perfect house. And everything in her life is organized. And she is always on time for her appointments.

Funny how some people give me certain impressions. And how I act based on those impressions. I don’t even know if they are real but somehow they are good for me, they make me want to be a better person.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog