Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Size doesn’t matter … really …
I have had all sizes of penis in my life. My first boyfriend had a big penis. His friends used to call him tripod. For me it was normal, he was my first guy. I actually though it sucked his penis was big because most of the times sex was a painful experience. I was, also, 17 and didn’t know anything about lubricants nor did he, although he was 22, or at least he never mentioned it. Don’t get me wrong, our sex life was good, or as good as it can be when you are 17 and have no experience to compare. It could have been better though since it lasted almost 8 years …
I remember, for example, that he never kissed me much, or talked to me during sex. So I didn’t know what was going on in his mind. And I though he didn’t like to kiss me. I never asked. Beside young I was shy, which leads you nowhere, but I learned that overtime.

I had another boyfriend which penis was so small that the first time we had sex I looked at him and didn’t know he was actually ready. Kind of weird, because it was erected but it wasn’t bigger than 3 or 4 inches, and thin. I didn’t know what to do, so I pretended everything was fine and got at it. He didn’t seem to have anything to say and got at it with me. I was the whole time wondering what was going to happen. He got inside me and I didn’t feel but a little tickle in my pussy. He didn’t like to give oral sex … so forget about having an orgasm, too much trouble. After 15 minutes of chingui changa I got tired and faked the most noisy orgasm you can imagine, he got the hint or thought it was his turn, and finished too.
Afterwards we had sex another 3 times. Every time was worse for me. But after the first I didn’t know how to end the relationship because I though it would be rude. So I waited. I was also curious how he would carry the situation. I was expecting for him to came out and say something about his penis. But he was the most confident man I ever met. He actually though he was good in bed, good with a big G. His ex-girlfriend had him convinced about it … fool! … he was horrible, didn’t like to give oral sex and wanted me on top all the time, doing the moving. I still remember the “ooohh … aaaha … move that ass baby …” I really hope he learned something since …

Another guy I dated was very tall and muscular. We had quite a few dates before we had sex. A bad starting combination: we both were very shy and it was a while until one of us took the initiative … curious who did it? Remain curious … When we finally did it I was surprised! I mean, scary surprised. His penis was huge. I thought he would never be able to get that piece inside me. Well, following my habit I just pretend everything was fine ... so did he. And it was good! I guess after waiting for so long and craving this guy I was so wet that didn’t matter. The following times were somehow less easy. Although much better that my first experience …

In the middle I dated other guys with different normal-penis-size. Some of them good, some of them horrible. It’s funny how everybody has particularities. One of the guys would never put the condom himself. It had to be me. Other, didn’t care about me at all. He just wanted to throw me in the bed, get my clothes off and fuck me. It always lasted 5 minutes. Then there was the sick one, from the entry “Sex crazy me?”.

Sizes, sizes … after my first experiences it never mattered. I can have an orgasm no matter what. It's just about the right moves and touches!

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog