Sunday, March 17, 2002

Sex crazy me?
I went out once with one of those sex-crazy guys for a while. I am very sex driven but this guy was sick. We meet at work, and we used to go to a motel on our lunch hour. And then go home and have sex again, before he went back to his house. And I thought it was because of the new relationship. Later he moved with me and we started having sex in the mornings before to get ready for work … and then in our lunch hour … and then again in the afternoons when we got home. And again, I though it was because we were still in a *new* relationship.

But he never laid off with the habit of having sex three times a day. So I started saying “no” sometimes. And don’t give me any shit. Common! Sex three times a day, seven days a week? The thing was, he didn’t take it very well. And I didn’t like being forced to perform oral sex with my obstructed nose, or being fucked in the midst of my dream in the mornings with my sandy mouth. By the way, have you ever tried, on those cold winters, when our nose is a bugger fabric, giving oral sex? Definitely there is no pleasure on that, at least you are a sado. It is like: suck, breath, suck, breath … really tiresome. But what can you do if your guy don’t get “no” for an answer? So I let him go … well, this is a nice way to put it. He also didn’t like that … so the police took care when he made a mess in my house … throwing beer on the curtains and ceilings, and hitting me with a chinese stick I used to wear on my hair. And I though I was sex crazy …

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog