Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Home Sick
I have been feeling home sick a lot lately. And last night one of those incidents that are *the drop that spill the water* happened. My husband went out for drinks with his co-workers after work. They invited me, but generally these happy hours involve going to a bar with a bunch of guys that drink a lot, and I barely know them so they hardy talk to me. And 99% of the times I am the only woman; so I passed. Instead I went shopping for socks and underwear for my husband; you know, men never have the time or desire to do this, so somebody has to do it for them; and then I went home and watch some TV.

He got home around 10:30 PM almost drunk, horny and talking about how much fun he has had with is co-workers, mostly because 2 female co-workers were present and they talked all night about sex, being one of the females a lesbian and all. I can't really said what it was, but I got severely irritated almost immediately. And the whole thing just reminded me how lonely I feel in those moments. I have nobody to call and vent. I have no friends in this city. I realized how *dependent* emotionally I have become of my husband, since he is the only person here for me. If I’m angry at him, on top of that I feel extremely lonely.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog