Saturday, March 16, 2002

Good vibrations
Yes, I have a vibrator, so what? I bet half of the women you know have one. Why women hide that fact? You know, the people at the X-ray machines in the airports have a lot of fun identifying vibrators in bags and purses when we go through. I know because I used to have a friend that worked there. And she said every other woman carry one when traveling. Husbands should be pleased to know that. At least wives traveling alone are not planning on cheating … or is it the back-up plan? There is nothing more discouraging that feeling horny at home when the dick, I mean, husband is not around. So then I go … my good friend, the vibrator. It is a small, purple one, with a black back end.

Yes, I said, small. Why men don’t understand that pleasure is not about size but about touching the right places? Ok, I admit that a little thumb requires much more work on my side that a big cucumber. But again, size is not document of what a man can do in bed. Back to my vibrator. He is just what I need on those moments. Some silent, ready to please me, moving at the right speed … dick. Oh yeah, my husband knows about it. He actually surprised me one day and bought it for me. I left my old one in South America when getting on the plane on my way here … Sometimes we play with it together. It is fun! The turn-off? Finding out I’m out of battery and don’t have any spared ones. On those moments … just the magic fingers. And he has his own toy too, a rubber-ish pussy inside a flashlight-shaped metal case, to make it easy to hide. But when you remove the lid … ta taaa … there it is, the rubber-pinky-pussy, average size, that you wet with hot water and gets all slippery and all. No, it doesn’t have any hair. I told you, men don’t like the hair. And no, we don’t play with that together … what the hell am I gonna do with a fake pussy?

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog