Thursday, March 14, 2002

Girls ... trim the bush!
Why is that some women don't shave or wax their pussies? I change clothes in the gym as well as lots of women, and so I see their bushes. Well, most of the times I can’t believe how bushy most women are! And every time I think: this person doesn’t have sex very often, or her partner doesn’t perform oral sex on her, or he does but at risk of choking with her hair, what I’m sure is not pleasant for him.

I personally wax it once a month. Yes, it hurt as hell, but it last for a month. On the other hands shaving gives me a horrible rush and ugly red bumps, and requires you do it at least every other day. So I prefer to suffer once a month. Sometimes I do it all, leaving it looking like a baby. These are the times for special occasions, anniversaries, birthdays and the likes. Other times I just do the bikini line and trim the rest very short with my husbands goatee trimmer. Men love clean and smooth pussies. I have not found one that has told me he likes hairy skin. Of course I have asked! How am I going to know what he likes if I don’t ask? Or How am I going to ask him what I like if I don’t please him as well? Haven’t you? Well, what are you waiting? We, women, love oral sex; well most of us do anyway. But have you thought about how it taste and feel to lick a hairy pussy? If you have a big bush you sure didn’t. And a hair-clean pussy is much more fun too, I can feel my husband’s tongue going back and forth in every inch and cell of my skin ... oh yeah …

A hairy pussy, in other hand, makes penetration and intercourse in general much more difficult, because the lubrication gets lost in the jungle. Oh sure! That doesn’t happened to you! Yea … every fuck is like the-first-time-Saturday-nigh-after-a-romantic-dinner … you wish. The true is sometimes we are in the mood but our body takes his time to react and, believe me, having a shave pussy helps the process. I’m not an expert or a sex therapist but I have experimented some with soft, smooth, clean, shave or wax pussy… and if you still didn’t, you don’t know what are you missing!

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog