Friday, March 15, 2002

Bidet … or the Prune cleaner
I can’t tell how much I miss the bidet. In North America nobody has one. Worse, most Americans don’t know what it is. When we went to South America to visit my family, I showed my husband what it was. He though the artifact was hilarious. Just in case you don’t know what it is: it is a basin, kind of like the toilette, but the water instead of going down, it goes up like in a fountain, and usually you can regulate the power of it. Sometimes the pipe is obstructed and the spurt is really weak, what it suck. Here, every time I need to wash my pussy, I need to get into the shower or the bathtub, what is terrible unaccommodating. And forget about masturbating with the worm spurt of water.

The bidet is called Prünnelwasher in Germany, what it means, literally, prune-cleaner. Mmm … never thought of that … let me get a mirror … True! Pussies look like prunes somewhat … the darkish color, and the shape … I wonder if they taste like prunes. Never actually tasted anyone, except my own of course. No, I don’t have a tongue that long. But I’ve kissed my husband after he has given me oral sex … so I tasted my own pussy. I don’t remember that tasted like a prune … it was more like fish ... a clean fish of course.

Comments: Post a Comment

Have something to say?

or e-mail me: cyberbadgirl AT hotmail.com



Archives

By Post
- Those little things
- Of Fools and Men
- Ladies, liberate yourselves
- Stranger in the plane
- The Weblog review or what?
- Life and Death
- Married Woman, Forgotten Woman
- Jake & Mimi
- Reasoning Sex?
- To Kill or not To Kill
- It's all about them
- Unexpected Dream
- Where are the Limits?
- My best Friend, my Adventures Mate
- Virtual Sex
- Sex and Swingers
- A Mysterious Woman
- Something about Courage
- What are the rituals these days?
- Size doesn't matter ... really
- Menstruation
- Sex crazy me?
- Good vibrations
- Bidet ... or the prune cleaner
- Girls ... trim the bush!

By Month
May 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
September 2002
August 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
July 2001
February 2001

Blog*Spot



Powered by SignMyGuestbook

Comments by BackBlog